Montag, 3. März 2014

Kinda nice day

Today my day was a little better. I decided to don't write K first and he did ! He wrote me so I was happy. My day was quite good also at work everything was okay. A manager even send us home earlier than we should. When I looked at my telephone I was so happy. K send me a message 'what are you doing habibti?' he never said this before and it ment so much to me. Later we texted and he told me he would miss me and he asked me if we could meet on friday. I hope so much that we can become a couple again. But it is difficult how I should be. I think best is to do what he wants me to do but I am afraid he gets bored of me when I do so and that he searches someone else. I want to do erveything right but what is right? What should I do? I don't know... Everything is so diffucult.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen