Sonntag, 9. März 2014

What did I do to deserve this ?

Friday I was so happy, K said he would miss me and I was so happy to see him. I went to his work to get his car keys and he kissed me. It felt like heaven on earth, so amazing. After this kiss I was even crying. I drove his mother and sister to IKEA and I went on work. Everything was fine. When I came to him a friend of him was there. So I had time to clean up  the flat a little bit. After the friend left K came to  me and kissed me and he was so in love. I was so happy I was smiling all the time. I wanted to have the Voss Water so we went to a store where he meant it would be available but it wasn't. We were laughing at a vendor because he didn't even know what this was. Originally we wanted to go to his brother but he had no time for us. So we went home and had an amazing evening. 
Next morning I had to go to work and I asked if I could sleep at his place again he said he would think over it. When work was finished I asked and of course he said no but thank god his brother was calling me and he wanted me to come to his girlfriend A. I was so happy about it. He and his BFF went to club together and A and me had fun together and talked a lot. K wasn't texting me. I was unhappy about this. I could barely sleep and 6 O'clock I finally texted him if he was home but no answer until 10:30 am. 1 O'clock I went home to my mother and we went in the city because it was good weather and in the evening I found out K was chilling with a girl who was the worst hoe in Ks town. I was so angry, upset, mad everything at the same time and he hurt me even more. Told me every girl touched him and it was so fun and he drove his car drunk and better he would not have gone to club better stay with me or at least let me sleep at his place. I wonder why he says this all the time but a week later he does the same shit. I am so weak of living. I can't do this again. This whole shit like in October, K sleeping with other girls, texting with other girls all the time. It destroys me. I wonder how he can be this in love the one day, telling me he loves me and misses me and the other day he is so cold to me. Giving a shit on how I was feeling and even when I explained why I wanted to sleep at his place, because I didn't wanted to go home he said I just wanted to sleep there because I wouldn't trust him.  

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen