Samstag, 1. März 2014

Will we ever be a couple again ?

Today it was a strange day. I wasn't working at my home store but in the city. The people there were all nice to me and  I was on the cash desk. Everything was allright. But then suddenly the telephone rang and there was someone saying, that I would have left a securing on purpose on the clothes, but this wasn't the case. I was always friendly. They told me to stay calm and carry on. But then there was the next thing. I scanned the things and she gave me the money. Then came the next customer and I was scanning those items. But suddenly I saw that there were 3 of the 4 items of the previous customer. I couldn't explain myself how this could be. I mean this never happened before. I would never let a customer go before paying. Would I ?
But by chance the previous customer came to the cash desk again because they wanted to change one of the items. And on the bill there appeared all those articles. I can't explain how this could happen. 
After work I went to K he wanted to see me and I was so happy about this. When I came there, there was kinda distance between us, but we got over it and were finally very near to each other, it was so awesome and felt so good, but I wish he wanted me to sleep at his place, I was hoping until last minute but of course he wasn't asking. When I left I was so unhappy that I decided to not complete give up. So i drove to the next parking lot and texted K. I said what I felt and first he wouldn't understand me but after a little while he decided to let me sleep at his place. I was so happy telling him what I really felt and not hoping he would notice by himself.
I am so weak of all this. I am always hoping to let some others know what I was feeling. 
But they will never do.   
I have nobody. I wanted to meet a friend, A, but unfortunately she was meeting one of the girls, K slept with... I really have nobody and I don't know what I should do. I feel so alone. K is the only one I have and who I feel I can talk to, but I am always stressing him so he doesn't want me.  

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen